Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Who I miss

  • Pamela and Max
  • Keegan and Keela and that terrace in London
  • beers with Chris and Christine, and Joel and Adam and Scott
  • having dinner after class with Tifany and Tonia in Ottawa
  • chatting to Blake about the Canadian music landscape
  • hanging out with Claudia
  • the old crew of Madeleine, Huy and Andrew
  • James and Amit and all those Baulko kids and drinking and being stupid
  • Sean and his family
  • the people I used to work with at Westpac... I was so lucky!
  • unnecessarily long coffee breaks with Ben and Joanne

... but people change, life changes and after a while, they've done their part in your life and you've made your mark in theirs and it is okay to move away from being attached at the hip... it is healthy I think I've realised and normal to move away and do your own thing...

No comments: