Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Job application

















I'm applying for a job. The closing date is on Friday. I'd really like this job actually. The hours are good and well the experience would be great too and in an area that actually interests me. I had forgotten that applications are really hard work and in the back of my mind, I suspect that this might not even be a 'real' job. Often, it's not which sucks because I'm putting time and emotional energy into this.

Well, I've got to keep going with this application. It's a busy week and weekend ahead. Lots to do, people to see and even more thinking and reflection on life to do. xxx

Sydney art ongoings
- Phoenix are playing at the Enmore tonight
- Absolut vodka (stairwell gallery) launch at Kit and Kaboodle
- Something is on at Oh Really I think
- Corner Shop in Paddington are launching their spring collection (if only the clothes were free)
- Justin Williams solo show at Palmer Projects
etc etc etc there is shit to do if you are looking for it

Anyone keen to hit up Boutwell Draper of a lunch time with me? current exhibition looks rad.

Join the Reebok voltron club on bookface... I'm feeling the "pump" action already.

No comments: