Wednesday, August 5, 2009

shoes to blank_space

Photos from Magic Shit Happens - Chris Petro and Stephanie Overs





































































... I was going out for a drink (ended up drinking about a keg) a few weeks ago and I decided that I needed new shoes about 2 hours before the shops closed. So what did I do? I searched through the archives of my brain and remembered! ta dah! that there was a pair of shoes at Hussy that I really wanted/needed. They are suede black hooker shoes and I love them. Anyway, that wasn't the point of this anecdote. I was supposed to meet my friends for a quick peruse of the group show at blank_space. Anthony Lister and his kids were outside, loitering around like the rest of us. I am pretty sure the dude is married but I may potentially have an artist crush - it's similar to one of those crushes you had on some girly-looking boy band member in primary school and did nothing about and will deny deny deny today. Yep and I am putting it down here, "why"? I'm good at sabotaging my own credibility.

LOVE
- Miss Sarah Holmes' blog - go girl!
- Ching-a-lings with the girls tomorrow! woohoo!
- when thinking of getting something 'light' to eat, ordering a laksa and curry puffs
- art shows on Saturday afternoons before the insanity of the evening

HATE
- applying for jobs - why can't I just meet them and have a chat?
- locking myself out of the house
- someone on the bus taking of their shoes - oh the stink!
- the neighbours (despite him being hot) bugging me for a smoke for their brew at 2am. F* off.

No comments: