
Likes:
- I like these sunglasses from Bottega Veneta. Noice.
- I am currently liking the Big Pink - read their interview on Platform. I guess they haven't been promoted here yet but I see they are playing at SumoSonic. Maybe they don't think they will work in Oz. They are a bit mellow and dark I suppose.
- I like the word 'clandestine' - characterized by, done in, or executed with secrecy or concealment, esp. for purposes of subversion or deception; private or surreptitious. e.g. Their clandestine meetings went undiscovered for two years.
One breath book reviews:
- The Dying Animal by Phillip Roth: a novella that describes an aging man's view on sex against the backdrop of lust over a young student. I wanted to read this book after reading this quote from the book I found on purple Diary. "... sex too is limited in its power. I know very well how limited. But tell me, what power is greater?
- Candy Girl - A Year in the Life of an Unlikely Stripper by Diablo Cody: entertaining and witty, Diablo Cody writes with a punch. She's unjudgemental and observant - the book is like a good popcorn movie!
Currently reading:
- Disturbing the Peace by Richard Yates
No comments:
Post a Comment