This is a serious question. I was going to add an egg to my dinner but then realised, I had one in my porridge this morning. I have asked the search engines and it appears one is a good number of eggs per day. Hmm...
I average about 42 eggs a day, but humans could benefit with 3 or less. If you avoid the yolk because your concerned about cholesterol don't because the amount of cholesterol found in eggs is insignificant to your overall bodily levels. Besides, the yolk has a most of the nutrients found in eggs and those nutrients actually balance out the cholesterol levels.
2 comments:
I average about 42 eggs a day, but humans could benefit with 3 or less. If you avoid the yolk because your concerned about cholesterol don't because the amount of cholesterol found in eggs is insignificant to your overall bodily levels. Besides, the yolk has a most of the nutrients found in eggs and those nutrients actually balance out the cholesterol levels.
Hello there. 42 eggs. Wow.
Post a Comment