Friday, August 14, 2009

Dots

Dot point 1. I'm going to be away and was wondering if anyone out there would like to rent my room or my flatmate's room? Message me for details.

Dot point 2. Parklife has sold out (pun) so the killer acts can do a sideshow now for people like me. I, for one, am keen on checking out La Roux.

Dot point 3. My Twitter and Facebook feedback channels are telling me that District 9 is the goods. When will I see it?

Dot point 4. I went to see the landlordie today about whether I can have a pet in my flat. It turns out the answer is a "no". And here I was thinking that I was going to mind a mate's puppy while him and his family were away for a month.

Dot point 5. Below are the roast vegetables I've prepared for dinner tonight. I've seasoned it with thyme and rosemary from my mum's backyard. I went over yesterday to pluck them especially for tonight's meal - eh, well kind of. That silver bowl in the back of the fridge with aluminium foil in it, is the lamb that's been marinating away...



















































Dot point 6. Sonoma bread (above) is delicious. This one has kalamata olives in it.

Dot point 7. This is the BEST Sydney winter ever. It is so lovely and warm and amazing and perfect and sunny and I don't want to be anywhere else in the world.

Dot point 8. I am going to write a haiku about this now.

summery winter
a sea breeze, a good nights sleep
moody skies are cool

Dot point 9. I've stooped to new lows. I'm taking photos of the OVEN for fucks sake.

Dot point 10. Xavier... hurry up. Who knows what I will take a photo of next?

No comments: