Saturday, August 15, 2009

ABC Radio National

I just went for a walk down at the park. It's an amazing day. It's one of those days where you just can't mope around. I've currently got the sun on my back and it feels so lovely and warm!

Here are some photos from last night. When I was emptying the wine bottles into the recycling bin this morning, I noticed that there were exclusively wine bottles in the bin - not a beer bottle in sight. How strange. I think I will make something now and have a beer.

Have I mentioned that my flatmate likes ABC Radio National, a lot? Anyway, every now and then, I have a shower and put on her radio station and give the 'Tori Shower Experience' a go. Showering and ABC Radio National go really well together.

The last three photos are from the last day of the Camera Craft 1 course at ACP.









































































No comments: