Thursday, August 13, 2009

verbs

1. Bought a printer from JB Hifi today - a sure sign that I no longer have unlimited use of the office printer and scanner

2. Got dinner ingredients for tomorrow night - I'm cooking a lamb roast! Hooray!

3. View from the top floor of my building is cool! I went up there for the first time today!

4. Made a chocolate and hazelnut ricotta cake yesterday (a recipe from the Bill Granger cook book my aunt gave me!).

5. Travelled to Parramatta for lunch. Well done me.

6. Found a $10 black and blue velvet coat at the local second hand shop. Woot.

7. Pissed off - as in today I'm pissed off. What to do about it? I think I will wait it out. The same way you wait out a bad pill. And then never do them again. Haha. I make me cringe.

8. Got new earphones. They work and they were cheap. Well the cheapest ones I could find at JB which happened to be a pair of Sony ones. I can't live without music.

No comments: