Thursday, July 30, 2009

boring diary entry

I went to Yulli's for dinner. The food was pretty good actually. I think I've walked by that place a thousand times and have never noticed it. Be warned though, it's vegetarian. And well, sitting outside in winter is fraught with danger. They have lots of astro turf action happening outside.

Scouted for more fit people today. Kristen bought me lunch at Sloans which was nice of her. I like that courtyard. I bought some more skinny blacks and a Cheap Mondays hoodie. The hoodie is way awesome. I walked my little feet off. Job hazards include having to use semi public and proper public toilets and chaffed lips when its windy, like it was today. Overall though, walking up and down Bondi beach - is  a pretty sweet working environment I have to say.

I've got photography class tomorrow. I'm glad I'm not out tonight. I am looking forward to being able to concentrate in class. This is worth cheering about.

I bought Jo a birthday present from Ariel today but turns out I liked the present too much, so I bought the same thing for myself. I can't wait to read it. :-) Pedro Paramo by Juan Rulfo

Okay that's what I did today. My lips are chapped and I've got to sleep early. I hate pimples. I really thought they were supposed to stop at some point.

xxx

No comments: