... and it made me feel very unfit. I cannot fathom digesting food right now.
I found out today that the street casting aspect of my agency is modeled on an idea from NY. I also found out that this guy who does street casting over there, gets paid $7000 a day to street cast people in New York. Holy shit that is a lot of money. Even a bit of that would make me seriously happy. How do I do that though? How do I make myself into a casting agent and get paid for it? What a strange but awesome job, don't you think? Well trust me, I am totally trying to suss this out.
The thing I have realised about this job, is that it is actually making me a much more confident person, especially when I am talking to strangers etc. It's like eating vitamins for my body. Well this is a nice little mini adventure for me. I'm curious about this world - so very different to the bank.
No comments:
Post a Comment