I had fun last night despite closing the door behind me with my keys still in the bedroom. I knew as soon as the door closed that my keys were not in my clutch handbag. I decided to venture out into the world knowing this. Luckily I am no longer living alone anymore and my awesome flatmate came to the rescue with the location of a secret key. Hooray.
The venue was forgettable but the company was great! The vodka sodas were amazing. Can they ever not be? Richard nearly lost his laptop but turns out someone accidently took the wrong laptop. What a relief. The only downer was that the people we were supposed to be farewelling at this farewell party left at midnight which was a shame.
I met the neighbours last night too. He is Spanish, cute (my friends disagree) and smokes pot. Awesome. The other flatmate is Asian - as yet she is un-named. She wasn't happy when Sean, Mads and I rocked up at 2am. We left after we received a few "eye rolls". They're scary man. My apartment is better than theirs. Their apartment is cluttered and hippy feeling.
I've got acne on the right side of my face which means I cannot go out tonight. Sorry world. I am feeling ugly. Thanks guys for being my subject matter.
xxx love love love
No comments:
Post a Comment