I guess I enjoy dance music but I'm sure there are people out there who are more passionate about it than me. I suppose at the moment I'm just interested in the overall process of contributing. I think I like the variety of subjects you can have an interest in, when you are writing and researching.
I'm currently drinking hot water to keep me warm because I don't even have tea bags to dump into it. I can't wait for the weekend to restock my empty pantry and get a heater for this place.
There were so many things I wanted to go to tonight but I didn't make it to any of them. The opening night for GoFontYourself and for Artisan Guild behind Ruby Rabbit... oh well. I must prioritise. And there was also an interesting Creative Sydney event that I was considering...
Well tomorrow's project will be to search for people to fit the brief that the guys at Six Wolves give me. I wonder how long I have? I can head along to the exhibition that Sarah is organising I suppose in search for the right looking people. I guess it all depends on the brief and how quickly they need people. I hope people don't find me too creepy. I read an article in the Herald about this old dude who convinced this guy he was a scout and then asked the kid to pose naked for him... way wrong!
I'm also heading to the Drama Theatre at the Opera House tomorrow night. Quinn needed a replacement date for Xavier and I'm it! I just read that it's two whole hours without an interval. I've made a mental note to load up on Red Bull. I was also keen to check out Kid Kenobi play a "classic breaks set" but it's at the Ivy of all places. Why? Why? No fair. And why $21? haha... that extra $1 is going to give the girl at the door the shits. Breaks... wow that brings back some good memories indeed! what happened to it?
Weekend - spin class, yum cha with aunt and grandma, Saturday night - FBI party? Sunday - recover, yoga, grocery shopping and continue to search for more work...
x
No comments:
Post a Comment