le snak
do you remember them?
I'm eating one at my desk
your mum used to put them in your
school lunch box.
I'm trying to fill in a form
for work but I can't.
I can write. I just don't want to
so that is the same as "can't"
I want life to be easier but
what fun would that be
I want to be able to drink and not
get hungover I hate being hungover
so much better being sketchy
truly falling into the deep whole
of red and black deep emo ness
long weekend
no real plans but just bought some
golden acryllics so will
splash them on the four
canvases that my mum
donated to the cause
my ear hurts
I hate the gym why
do I go even though it sucks balls
why do we care about the way we look
anyway
no idea don't ask me
these are the useless thoughts that
flood my small pea brain.
No comments:
Post a Comment