Sunday, June 7, 2009

From the ITM forums - this thread was about hoons. See an earlier post of mine - they also irritate me.

"I have had people park in my spot in our underground designated parking, so I have parked my car as close to theres and made sure there was no way they could get out, then I have left them a note saying "Thanks for taking my parking spot, as I had no-where else to park, I tried to get as much of my car into my spot, I have now gone out untill tomorrow evening, I hope you dont need your car soon"

When I returned to my car the next day, the guy was sleeping in his car and he looked mighty pissed off...... Not my problem mate."

haha... laugh out loud funny. Funny that things that are funny some days are not funny on other days. 

No comments: