My mum asked me to watch an episode of the Bill with her. This is after we watched Funniest Home Videos together as well. This is no good for me and no good for Saturday nights. She's just commented that I look like I'm working very seriously. Blogging is serious business don't you know? Shit, back to back episodes of the Bill? I'm in for another episode now. Lord. I think I prefer the retro version.
This is my last full weekend with my mum around for a while. She's going to San Francisco for a holiday for three months. She's freaking out about contracting swine flu and has been googling like mad trying to find out how bad it is over there. I think old people worry more. She's always worried about not paying bills on time? Why don't I care as much about that stuff. I ranted on a bit this afternoon about how my family just worries about everything and we are all scared of fucking up. So we end up doing everything that is safe. And if it's safe then it's good too. I hate that. Good and safe are not related concepts. Yep, I'm hating on being safe. Safe sounds like save. Oh and frugal. Is my family frugal or what. The extremes my two parents will go to, to save not a buck but more like ten cents, is insane and drives me kooky. I can't discuss them here because it still makes me cringe.
Last weekend I was crazy positive about some sort of career change. Maybe its the constant rain and grey but I'm feeling more realistic about the situation now. (The Bill is still on. The cops think the girl has been raped and are asking her to talk about 'it'. Engrossing. There is a 'Wesley', an 'Albury' and an 'Emmanuel' in this episode. Boy stabs other boy.)
I hate re-reading my blog posts. Why did I quote Michelle Obama? I make me cringe.
This week the orange chk chk boom girl made me laugh a lot. The footage gets better everytime you watch it. In The Mix has made it into a competition even.
Green Ford Fairlane - unusual.
I think I need a cigar to match this car.
No comments:
Post a Comment