Sunday, May 24, 2009

On my way home from the gym, I spotted a black couch on the side of the road and decided that I had to take it then otherwise it wouldn't still be there later. So I rolled it down the street, all the way home; it was like that ad on TV with a pretty lady pushing a huge ball of wool advertising Melbourne - except it was a couch and couches aren't made for rolling and problematically are not round either. A personal brunch followed while I tried out the new couch for the first time. It's not bad.

The zine fair (pronounced zeen) at the MCA was cool and packed. The free lolly pop was no good. The free slightly torn zombie print is great and currently sitting with all my other prints waiting to be framed! yay! I was conned into buying these two zines, volume one and two (gawd I'm dumb), about this guy's life at art school - his writing makes him sound neurotic.

We saw A Film With Me In It, with Dylan Moran in it, at the Chauvel. David O'Doherty is in it too but doesn't get to talk 'cause he's a quadraplegic. Go see it!

I've moved my FM tuner dial to 106.5 and I'm feeling old because I like it. Sometimes I don't want to hear indie pop or rock or hip hop or electro. I just want to hum along to a lame ass love song about finding or not finding THE ONE.


Tomorrow is Monday = bah. I am considering selling the vespa and investing the money in a DSLR and a holiday for the camera and I to go on. Hmmm...

Lie Ins and Tigers
Where the Wild Things Are - Fan Site
A time lapse graffiti site



No comments: