... so shortly after I wrote that last post, the boy texted me. He said he wanted to hang out and had wanted to call but didn't want to come across too intense so he texted me this really long message instead. What a cutie. In short, the relentless energy he kept pushing my way, forced me to cave. I went to see Love and Other Drugs with Julie and Annie, and then he picked me up and we drank Duvel and ate chocolates lying in a rug starring at the summer sky. I can't really remember the last time I've been so lavished upon. He is a cheeky bugger yet so charming. He makes me smile. I still don't know what will come of this. I figured it will always be alright in the end, so why fret about the fear of loss. Being hurt isn't the end of the world...
Love and Other Drugs was an okay movie. Better than Somewhere... but both still didn't meet my expectations... I will keep watching movies this summer until I find one that is amazing. Hopefully Black Swan and Blue Valentine are the two movies I'm looking for.
The Somewhere trailer looked so promising...
And the Love and Other Drugs one, did too...
No comments:
Post a Comment