Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Update

I decided this morning and last night, care of dinner with Julie, that I may have a minor/major addiction. Not surprising to those who have seen me in the last little bit. We went through my phone and culled phone numbers and emptied out my message inbox and outbox. And she went through my emails which was awesome too. I wish I could have done this for myself but clearly I wasn't about to. I lack self control.

She's taken over the reigns on my Facebook. I don't have the password anymore. And I'm considering giving her the rest of my money. Basically she is my primary carer, for lack of having a boyfriend (though I'd probably fight with a b/f if I had one to get access to the $ when I was wanting the high).

That's all. Call me if you want to hang out. I still love my techno so please invite me out still. I think I'll stick to red bull vodkas for a little bit to stop the habit.

New motto: "I can't have any. And I won't be buying any for you or me."


This is what I look like pretty much every Monday or Tuesday morning depending on how loose I got on the weekend:






1 comment:

mu said...

hang in there sister from another mister.... xxx