It's Wednesday. I got a mere 6 hours sleep because I had to drive to pick my mum up at 6am and take her to the airport. My parents are overseas (again). I guess that's what you do when you've got too much time during retirement.
I'm now primary carer for my grandma with cancer. I can barely look after myself let alone a 90 year old with a blood bag with a tube hanging out of her left breast. Anyway, I'm taking her to the doctor on Friday after I hand in my assignment.
I really want to head into Top Notch on Saturday. It looks like it is going to be a good party and I like that weird twisted shit that Tim Green plays. Sasha said she's going to some house party in the city. Apparently they are clearing out 4 flats in the one building and then loading in a sound system. It will probably get shut down unless it is at the St Petersburg warehouse - though I'm thinking, not likely.
Right now... fucking tired but I've got two assignments due in the next two days which is shit. Originally I had planned on going to Surreal Sounds at St Pauls (the all boys Sydney uni residence) today. Aston Shuffle is playing for free with John Glover etc and I thought it might be fun. I might pop by after class at 9pm if I am not slumped on the side of the road from exhaustion.
Drinking oooooolong tea at present. My mum said that it has more caffeine in it than coffee. Let's hope so.
As a side note, I got sold some dud pills on the weekend. The guy is a twat. I know him which makes me angry. I think he thought I was too fucked to know. They were FLOWER shaped and I laughed but he wouldn't give me my money back. Either he has some insane pill presser which is unlikely or he sold me dexies or caffeine pills which is also ridiculous. I'm staying away from him. Tosser.
No comments:
Post a Comment