Okay, so ever since I've been back from London, I've been on this crazy binge of pretty much everything available to me. I had a minor come down last Friday night but stopped it quick smart by drinking some vodka asap. I have clearly identified that I have a slight issue.
I feel like I have been having a great time. Have I though? It's always really hard to know. Life is a fucking lllusion? until someone dies! I am so numb of all the emotions that use to make me stay in my room for days on end. Now I just can't wait to get out of the house because it's almost like I've been released from some safe and sound existence.
I got told the other day that those who "cut loose" later in life, are those that are more likely to develop life altering addictions. I guess I definitely am late to the party in that sense and in real danger of developing bad bad habits.
I get to go to school for the first real time tonight at 5pm. I am looking forward to it. End.
1 comment:
i disagree. i too am a late bloomer in the sense of the whole party lifestyle. i think that later (and by late, i mean your mid 20s) in life you just realise that shit just dont matter. in my teens and early 20s i was so freaked out by what people would think if i did a 3 day bender, but the trick is, you just spend each day with someone different! i think its fine to spend a weekend tucked away safely at home, or out on the town not wanting to go home.
As for the whole addiction thing, its up to each person on how far they take it. just because someone tells you that you use/take/induldge something more than them doesnt mean that it is a negative.
Post a Comment