Quick update on life...
1. Dad says he is not coming back to Australia for a bit longer... can't quite remember the last time I saw him. I'm sad but numb.
2. Grandma is getting her breast cancer lump out today.
3. My mum wants to know why I can't do my uni readings in THE WAITING ROOM WITH 5 OTHER BREAST CANCER PATIENTS...
4. I got "threatened" on Facebook. There is context which cannot be elaborated on here. I think I am going to write my 5000 word minor thesis on why I haven't deleted the threat, and privacy and cyber-bullying as a result. Although, I read on his FB, that he is off to Miami in 13 days, maybe to never return?
5. Met a new boy on the weekend. He is 21. I am 25. Oops. No I'm 26 now. This is not good. He's hot though, so I'll let it go for a bit. He's got my number. He's on the spacebook all day so he can do the hard yards. I can't be arsed to chase anymore. FUCK HE LIVES AT HOME... boys these days...
6. I have class in 15 minutes so dot points is all I can cope with.
7. I have been going crazy every weekend pretty much since late October. I am having fun but the school work has got to take over. Maybe just Spice?!!! and the Easter parties? lol.
8. My bank account is rapidly shrinking!!!
9. I had a great time catching up with Jules and Wingers last night. Shit... I love that they have THAT photo of me from year 8. It is like an instant rolling-on-the-floor-laughing-fit-inducing photo...
10. Next?! sex sabatical?
No comments:
Post a Comment