Hmmm and now I realise why I'm crying (which means both sad and scared and lost) because going home which means I am going to experiment on my own life as to whether ignoring 7 or 8 years or more... of banking and finance, a job with awesome people, being paid so much it still disgusts me, but somehow STILL of it being not quite right, a crazy degree (that degree was fucked btw and only losers with no personality should do it) and trying something else will work or not. They say you only live once so this is my effort. I am so fucking scared you may not quite get it. It is worse than dealing or buying drugs from a 'dude' for the first time...
(I cannot tell you how lucky I am to have people like Sean, Pam, ABB, Xav, Jen, Blakie, Crispy, Bek, Holmsie, Maddy, my mum, Tori, Ben & Jo, Lucy, Julie and Wingy, JB and Howo around ... like Florence&TM said: "you've got the love". Wow. xxx (the cute thing is that you probably don't even know what u said or did).
No comments:
Post a Comment