Monday, January 18, 2010

the iPhone photos that are decent

My mum took this photo of me with the new iPhone we bought for me. This is officially the first picture I took with that fucker of a phone.


... that night I had barbequed kangaroo on top of Laura and Matthias' apartment in Surry Hills.








I had only had my phone for less than 4 hours when I went to this barbeque. I was really rude and couldn't stop myself from playing on it... so I left early so I could play with it in the privacy of my bedroom instead. Andreas was sympathetic to my iPhone situation.

I met up Maiko and bike boy and bike girl for lunch at Fratelli Fresh in Potts Point. We all left much satisfied with the food and wine. We discussed what we were each doing for New Years... none of us had solid plans.

We discussed how obedient my hair is. I asked it to stick out to the side and as you can see, it did just that.

















Claude VonStroke at the Terrace at Home. I loved his set... hearing him in daylight really topped it off.


I went to see "Up" with Nicola and Byron at the Moonlight Cinemas. We rode our bikes there together. Sadly, my lack of sleep caught up on me and I slept through the entirety of the movie. This is the "picnic rug" that Byron and Nic brought with them.



At the Romance Was Born pop up shop in Paddington, I saw the sales assistant wearing these. I think they rock!




Of late, the TURBO cops have been out in force in Kings Cross. This is a Tuesday night.






No comments: