I don't particularly want to pay $74.50 to see the Friendly Fires... just because they are "supporting" the Gossip. No.
I stood in the line at the Westpac branch and heard a lady asking the bank teller why her Westpac ATM card was able to work in the CBA ATM and not in the Westpac ATM. This was after they told me that it was common place that money often didn't spit out of the ATM when you have asked it to. Great.
I had a blood test today. I felt faint but didn't faint. It didn't hurt too much which is good. I also had to give a urine sample. It is not easy. It is kind of stressful being forced to pee into a little bottle. Too much information?
Jay Reatard is dead.
The tennis has started again so I have something to do after the beach, every other day when I'm not working.
There is a Florence and the Machine FREE Myspace gig on next Monday. Win.
I am looking forward to the Ben Watt and Dixon boat cruise on Australia Day. WOOHOO.
... addicted to DoodleJump on my iPhone - u oh!
No comments:
Post a Comment