Saturday, January 9, 2010

Friday night
























I just got home from a barbeque at Madeleine and Jo's place in Watson's Bay. There was a baby and a dog there too and it made the party so much cooler! Endless amounts of entertainment... like animals and kids are fun to look at. Anyway, I was rather tired and not quite in the mood for chatting so I left early. I was a bit of a downer and my social skills weren't really working.

Just then, I went down to the park in front of my house and met a group of French kids having a quiet (getting louder) drinks thing. They were about my age. There was a Clement and a John. Nice people.

And tonight when I was walking home from the Coke sign, there seemed to be something going down because there were cops parked everywhere and the traffic was rather bad. Then I noticed there were helicopters in the sky with police-red-and-blue flashing lights happening.

The London in Paddington last night was fun. I hadn't been upstairs before but it was pretty nicely decorated. Alex came over today to visit. He's cool. I haven't seen him in forever but it is nice seeing school people. We all used to be so little (in size) but now we've all grown up and done shit.

I haven't felt much like writing of late. Not really lack of inspiration but just partying too much and not having enough energy to type the crap out of my keyboard. I feel like going to Bangkok so I might do it. I am thinking late January or/and early February.

Claudia came over and we hung out last night. Fun times. And tiring and long and eventful - well kinda. Life is pretty short. Tomorrow is the Sydney Festival First night. It sounds like a big night. I feel like pretty much everyone is going so it should be awesome.

Considering going out tonight. Am I insane?

No comments: