I wrote in my diary how my last two days in Sydney were a bit surreal. Kristen came over for a bit to give me back my cardigan. She liked my building. I guess it's nice and old feeling.
We had an impromptu pizza dinner in the park with Andrew, Norwegian Chris, Siouxz and Joel, had dinner on Tuesday night with Sean at Busshari in Potts Point which does awesome Japanese, had breakfast with Andrew and Xavier and Quinn on the weekend and wandered around the renovated campus and chatted about whether rollerblading will ever be cool (the answer is a no).
I got my sunglasses back, for the record. I'm such a sucker for a nice, sweet guy. I find it difficult to be angry with someone and I suppose life is too short to be angry at all. Anyway, I guess I may never know. All I know is that I liked someone and that it didn't work out. I wish I was more special and that you could make situations like this always work out.
Anyway, I'm far away in literal terms now but my mind is still wandering homewards, at times. Here are a few more photos. x
No comments:
Post a Comment