Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm still here

I think the reason why people, like me, keep coming back to Blogger is because it's easy. The interface is terrible but uploading and writing stuff is simple and I'm used to it. So stuff Wordpress and yep, I'm fickle and going to continue blogging. I read this essay by Susan Sontag where she said that photography is an activity for people who are used to having a nine to five job and when they go on holidays, they need something to keep them going. I guess, that's what this blog does for me.

Arrived in London on Thursday afternoon. Max made me sushi on arrival. Way awesome, can I just say?! Leah and Pam wasted no time in getting me into the swing of things. We went to this Lava Collective opening - some group show. I had one beer and a smoke and started feeling very drunk - that's what jet-lag does I suppose. I saw works by Kill Pixie and Creon there actually; definitely a distinctive style - since I spotted them a mile away.

I took photos of my wall at home before I left because I'm going to miss it. Here is what it looks like.





No comments: