.... I'm announcing NOW that I'm liking/loving it here. I just bought a ticket to see my bestie, Jose (who I met in Canada on exchange), in Spain for a week in December. I can't wait to hang out with his sister and mum again! duh! it's been too long! Email never cuts it!
They live in a town near Barcelona but speak Spanish and not Catalan. Thank goodness. I was supposed to swing by Tokyo but I've cancelled my accommodation booking and am thinking I might come back in late December. Except for a good tan and warm weather, there isn't so much waiting for me in Sydney. Sean's most gorgeous sister is going to live in my room while I'm gone so even rent is covered. I'm totally regretting leaving my snowboard under my bed with the rest of my gear. Actually... I HAVE an idea... SEE YOUR EMAIL if you are the chosen one!
No comments:
Post a Comment