Sunday, October 4, 2009

long weekend

(like I've already said somewhere below, this movie is a victim of over promotion and it will either be awesome or "will eat shit" so to speak)

2. Awesome photos of fixed gear bikes. Click here.

3. We had hooligans outside our apartment in the middle of the night. They were banging on the door downstairs. It's an expensive art deco door. I was waiting for it to crumble. I imagine that I wasn't the only one disturbed by their racket. Someone eventually had enough and called the cops on them. I was thinking that maybe throwing flour or a bucket of water would have done the trick. I didn't look but it sounded like they were probably "bros" and wearing over-sized singlets.

4. I didn't realise that today is the start/end of daylight saving(s). Argh. It would have been very disappointing rocking up at the gym at the end of RPM.  I invested in some Campari and Bombay Sapphire on the way home. Exciting.

5. Meeting people at 3pm at the Beresford Hotel. Text me if you want to come too. xx






No comments: