Tuesday, August 25, 2009

sharing some love

Why I love Sean. He was my first true love and I think he is pretty special. He told me it was okay to be weird. He is open minded. Up until that point, I just felt small. I looked into the mirror in the passenger side of the car once and remarked, “Hey Sean, I think I’ve got kind eyes. Do you think so?” And he said that was weird and that I’m not allowed to say stuff like that. We went to Spain and Greece together for a month and it was the most amazing month. I have photos of it and they make me smile. And then he went to New York and I stayed in Sydney. I like his family a lot. Especially his sisters. I’ve thought about stealing them. He seriously changed my life. And then he set me free. Love.


Why I love Bek. I moved in with her when I was 20. We lived in this mad art deco apartment on Old South Head Road in Rose Bay. She would have been 29. She had cool friends and they had kick ons at my house. I would wake up on Monday morning to get ready for my corporate job and they would still be hanging out in the lounge room. I don’t share any friends with her. She is now in Bangkok being international. We email sometimes and she’s like the cool big sister I never had. She’s single, I think. So if you’re interested, message me. She worked at 3D World and MTV magazine. Those jobs were a thousand times cooler than mine. We both had boyfriends called Ben which was annoying although they were the most opposite people. She’s great.


Why I love Mads. Because she’s a tom boy with great dress sense and we do pretty much everything together. I think she gets me. I understand her. She was walking home one time and a bouncer said to her: “you’re a lady”. She is.  We met when we both worked at this bakery in Rose Bay. I looked at her Chuck Taylors and knew she was cool. She had good songs on her generation 2 iPod. It was a huge “ding” moment. I had a fight with her. She didn’t even know about it. It lasted for about one week in my own head. How lame. I love her even more now though. She comes over to hang out and cook for me when I'm feeling down. She’s really the bomb.


Why I love Xav (pronounced, “zav”). She’s got a boys name. That’s rad. She is doing a Dip Ed to become a teacher. She was thinking about doing law and decided to go with teaching. She is so into becoming a teacher. It is really inspiring to see someone who is really excited about their profession. Plus, I have a soft spot for teachers because I think it’s a top job. You can change someones life. She’s really smart too. She got first class honours in History. I was so happy for her.

1 comment:

MAD said...

hello E its me! M! Not sure why I am trying to be disgused here - its quite obvious who this is.
Thanks for ur nice words.. and sorry about the fight, whatever the hell it was about. Lol. I had one with u as well, but it only lasted about 3 days.
T bought me roses, does that make it all Ok? I can hear u saying 'Hell No.' Lol. Which boy do u really really like anyway? i never heard the final word...
See u friday if not B4.
P.s did u make ur Japan list? Get on It!