When I was at college, we ate A LOT of KD*. We also smoked and drank and watched LOTS of movies - hence the photo below. I was 20 at the time and bored - a bit like right now. I got two piercing then too, mainly because I was bored. I would get them again now, except that I can't really figure out where to get them (I hear you aren't supposed to get them in the same place?) and it's a bit lame to be getting them now (again and at the age of 25) and also they close up and cost money so all in all, it's not a very convincing argument.
Back to KD, you just add water and stir it all up in a pot. It helped me put on like 5 kilos in a semester. It was the cheapest thing to eat, apart from not eating at all, and it was salty and delicious and was the best meal before a week long bender. I miss being a student.
*KD stands for Kraft Dinner.

No comments:
Post a Comment