My mum asked me to grow my hair long again. She says I've got a long face and that I don't suit short, cropped hair. I told her that if I did grow my hair long again, I would also get a tattoo and that was that.
2. Poison
Has everyone that has climbed Mt Everest written a book? Apparently it costs about $30k to climb up (and down) the wimpy side and about $7ok to climb up the steeper side. If you make it back down in one piece, when ever you're at a party and some douche tells you about something cool, awesome or great they did for mankind like that they are an open heart surgeon who saves lives, you can trump them with "I climbed Everest, bitch." Well maybe.
This was similar to the time my mum told me I needed to lose weight in year nine. I stopped eating for a month and then she took me to the family doctor to get supplements.
I don't like being told to do things. Or that I can't or shouldn't do things. About a year ago, someone I liked, and still like (despite this), told me I shouldn't write because I'm shit at it (which you may agree with it) but see, now I've got a blogging addiction.
And when I lost my job, I got told I should change my spending habits so I bought this (useless skull print). I'm pretty stubborn. I think you're born like this. Although, then with things I should actually be stubborn about like values and beliefs, I'm constantly wavering and don't really know which way I swing. Useful huh.
2. Poison
Turns out that Jen may have cleaned her oven with something poisonous. And so her dad told her to wipe it clean with water so that the fumes didn't poison us. I'm still here. I can only assume Jen and John are still with us as well. I've got a headache right now - probably from over sleeping.
3. Everest factor (John's story, not mine)
Has everyone that has climbed Mt Everest written a book? Apparently it costs about $30k to climb up (and down) the wimpy side and about $7ok to climb up the steeper side. If you make it back down in one piece, when ever you're at a party and some douche tells you about something cool, awesome or great they did for mankind like that they are an open heart surgeon who saves lives, you can trump them with "I climbed Everest, bitch." Well maybe.
(Disclaimer - I have no ambition to climb any mountain or hill really. Castle Hill is too high up for me. Although coming back down would be sweet.)
4. Looking for work. I am, kind of.
Are you fluent in German and English? I'm not but would dig this job... intern monkey for Onboard. You might even get to do this... haha. It's tobacco, silly. Eeeeeew!
5. NZ
All the rage on the blogs I'm following right now so I thought I'd share. Shaun White nails b2b double corks. I don't even like the dude but it's huge. Watch it.


No comments:
Post a Comment