1. Fail. 2. Fuck, not again.
Conclusion, I'm an idiot. He's a jerk. It was good though which makes this post even more shit. So he is all nonchalant in the morning... and I'm like, not this shit again. Fucking hell so I get up and leave. Then because I'm twisted, I take a picture of a skull I drew in pencil and bike over to his pub and give it to him. I am mental. I figured, if nothing else, it should (in theory) make him feel better about himself even if he wants to be a shit. Since I lack any self respect, if he does decide to call, I will go hang out. I like to think that I will learn about life from making mistakes like this, one day. Not now though. I'm happy with my unemployed state and being reckless like this. Just wish a boy that I start liking would be a non-dickhead for once.
No comments:
Post a Comment