1. I could not live without my friends. They are the best. They keep you sane when you think you are going through turmoil. Thanks.
2. I went to bed at 4pm yesterday. I did not get up until 8am today. The first thing I did was check my phone. I had a missed call from my mum and a mate. That's when you realise you might be pining over a lost cause.
3. It occurred to me in the shower today, some guys are like a bad pill. It's fun and the chase isn't too hard; and the come down the next day or two, isn't so bad. Some guys, the chase is surprising and it's amazing but then the come down is like heroin and you want it again but you also want someone to purposefully drop a large slab of concrete on your head. (Disclaimer - I don't actually know what the come down off heroin is like, I'm just imagining that it is much worse.)
4. I got some Japanese Yen from the Westpac shop on George Street and feel like I probably got ripped off. It looks like a lot though. Don't rob me please.
5. I'm working tonight at World Bar as the sausage sizzle BBQ lady. Come say "hi!" please. I will smell like the barbeque, so don't hug me.
6. Soldiers are awesome. The egg and bread kind.
7. I was riding down William Street with my headphones on full blast. It was awesome until I heard a huge pop. My front wheel exploded. Sad. Why does stuff like this happen to me, question mark. Despite this, I still love you bike. I will think of a name for you.
8. Japan, I need you to be amazing. I need a break from Sydney, (quoting Kristen) from "the mayhem that is my life".
8. Japan, I need you to be amazing. I need a break from Sydney, (quoting Kristen) from "the mayhem that is my life".
No comments:
Post a Comment