Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Today I stopped talking to both my parents. Before it was just the one, now it's both. Yay for me. I clearly need to move out of home (again). On the upside, I have a job interview tomorrow at 2:30. I'm meeting Tori on Friday for dinner and Rick on Thursday for some Good God action. The NAB job is still on my radar and I'm still spending lots of time with nice friends. I'm a bit miffed but not too miffed. Overall, I'm pretty happy still despite these things going on.

I said "I love you" to someone on the weekend. I think I do. Not in a falling-in-love kind of way but in a friend sort of way. I still can't believe I said it. I've been kind of thinking about whether I really meant it or not... and I think I did. Weird. Anyway... now my words are out in the world and ready to cause some havoc, perhaps.

Well... I did set myself the task of having a job by the end of February.

Today I also contemplated dinosaur costumes... I wonder how it will all pan out. Sasha has dropped out of the cabin. Oh well. Hopefully Olga is cool with it too. We'll see I suppose. I think I'm really good in stressful situations because even amongst all of this, I'm still super excited about Playground and the cabin and dancing to fun songs for 3 days. Hopefully it is more like 26 degrees and not 36 degrees, come my birthday weekend!

No comments: