Monday, September 20, 2010

I had the BEST weekend!!!

Wow I haven't written anything here for so long. I feel like I've deserted this little space a bit. I guess the real reason I wanted to write something here was because I had the best weekend. I had so much FUN. There is something to be said about just doing fun things!!!

- met up with everyone at Lauren's house (everyone includes Jacqui, Matt, Venesa, Sasha and Lauren!)
- we hopped in some taxis and headed to the Civic (there we bumped into Anno, said hi to Ivanna)
- Chris came out to the warehouse!
- Jacqui came too!!!
- Ben and Mitesh came out to play but got there too late!
- said hello to Simon at St Peters!
- lost my jacket
- Chad came to Spice!!!
- Rebecca and Sheepa came too!
- we laughed at the people running the marathon
- Vi came to Spice as well! and we chatted and then left for the pub. Vi was hanging out with his speaker phone and in the cab, while in the tunnel, we used it... so many laughs!
- Johnny and Katia came to the roof party!!!
- Jacqui went home and then came back to the roof party!!! It was an amazing venue! with a dope view!
- Jay also came to the roof! Hands in the air!!!
- I popped into Nicola and Byron's for a bit to say hi and borrow their bathroom.

BASICALLY had the best time! BOOM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

little sips of absinth can really make\give u a 'RUSH"

of blood to the head and it disguises its self as a good feeling

Keegan