Tuesday, January 5, 2010

woo summer is carrying me away

I feel like I haven't stopped since I've been back. London seems like a long time ago. Everyone in Sydney is in such a good mood. I'm in a good mood for Christ's sake! I went to the beach today and all I wanted was to get dark, quicker! I felt like i was waiting... anyway... I'm a little burnt on my back. I got some new swimmers from Zimmerman. I like them! - except that they are giving me a funny tan situation!

I had a late lunch with the girls and a Vietnamese dinner with Xavier and Quinn. Oh I love my friends. Why can't the boys I meet match the awesome-ness of the friend's I have? It isn't so fucking hard...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why can't the boys I meet match the awesome-ness of the friend's I have? It isn't so fucking hard....

Maybe the answer to this question is to do with your expectations. Something to ponder - if your friends were to become your bf, would they still be as awesome? and if the boys you meet were just frieds, would they they still be tossers?