Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 begins like this...

Currently I have a pimple in my ear. Ouch.

1. NYE at Adrian's. Boy can Adrian and Jenn cook. And they have impeccable taste in champagne too. The best part about this night was that it was close to home so every time I remembered that I had forgotten something, I went home to get it. Win!

2. We all walked to the midnight fireworks. This was another Win. They were okay. I am not excited by fireworks much.

3. I SLEPT before Field Day. This was another Win.

4. Field Day was spent with 2 awesome people and not a group of millions. I, for once, did not spend all day looking for people... thank god. And didn't bother (much) with trying to text people. I should note that there was definitely a lower police presence this year than most other festivals I've been to in the last 5 years or so.

5. We went home and had a SHOWER after Field Day.

6. We went to Favela to see Tiefschwarz! Another win.

7. We went to Club 77, Vi's and also Lady Lux before heading back to mine, listened to a few more tunes, and then not surprisingly, I passed out!

8. Today was a recovery day spent trying not to move as much as possible and tomorrow will be a boat trip day on the Hawksbury River. I can't wait!

What a great way to start 2010. Who would have thought?!!

No comments: