Friday, December 18, 2009

churning through the funds

Wow. I'm really churning through my savings right now. Yesterday I did breakie with the Amazing Jennifer at LeParis, Bondi. Sydney is so hot (all definitions of the word apply). I went for a coffee with Joel this morning. He is well. He got bashed for being a douche. Last night, Claudie and I went boozing at Oh Really and then I got drunk at the Courthouse with Mads, Maiks, ATrain and Lachs. I'm heading out for lunch today with Kristen and Adam.

Here are some more holiday snaps.

Some dot points for some guidance...
- awesome brand free kicks
- group grocery shopping
- Spain photos
- a device for smoking tobacco
- Okonomeyaki(?) restaurant in Covent Garden - gimicky but/and good!
- Max to a tee: XBOX, red wine and a cigar
- yes, that's a soft toy dog on the chimney
- that's the view from their balcony
- and YES, that's a mattress in/on the stairwell (this was also in the van that took us out)
- and YES, that's a signed Kings of Leon poster (the residents signed it)

























No comments: