Saturday, December 12, 2009

12 hours of mayhem

Wow. I had two shots of tequila for breakfast and then went to Selfridges. I then had two beers and a silly sandwich at an unmemorable pub. Prashan came over and we chatted for a bit. We went to Elephant and Castle to see the Friendly Fires. There were lots and lots of people. Pam got her phone and wallet stolen.

We caught two buses home. I nearly lost my diamond earrings down the bathtub. The gig was good though. Actually it was great. Until all the shit unfolded...

Minus something degrees outside. Our coat check tickets were in Pam's wallet which got stolen. We were about to leave without our coats but the promoter came to our rescue. Yes, that old dude who runs the place took pity... and we got it back and caught two buses to get home at 5am. Awesome and then some.

No comments: