Daul Kim is that girl on the cover of Russh at the moment. She killed herself. Having been reading her blog, it isn't that surprising. She sounded sad and her interview in the magazine, was upsetting too. I think I recall her saying that she just wanted to be happy, two or three times in the one interview, and that's after editting (or because of the editting)... I'd be really freaked out if I was the interviewer from Russh.
It's Pam's birthday today! We're going out for a few drinks after she finishes work. Birthdays are weird. Sometimes I just want to drown them out. Mostly, I'm forced to think and contemplate my situation. I usually lie in bed and wonder if this is actually happening and realise it is. My mum usually calls me too early to say happy birthday or runs into my room and squashes me with a hug (I'm not complaining just saying that hugs and being squashed are similar).
No comments:
Post a Comment