Is there something wrong with me? I am going to try to recount the exact details about the events leading up to the shorts falling out and the events afterwards and see if it is still fucked up.
About a month ago, before we went to Japan together, she wanted me to bring my Tsubi shorts to Japan so she could wear them there. I didn't bring them to Japan not because I didn't want to wear them, but because I didn't want to share them and that seemed the best way to avoid the conflict. In retrospect, I am really selfish. This is a product of being an only child and being oblivous (most of the time).
So the other day, she moves into my flatmate's room who is on an art residency program in China. She then tries on my shorts again and says she wants to borrow them, again. I say, "yeah" nonchalently. I guess that was my biggest mistake because she took that as a "yes!"
Then I get home on Sunday morning around 7am and I see a note on my bed. Can I borrow your Tsubi shorts Ella to go bike riding in them? I say "no". Then I close my door and try to sleep for 2 hours before I have to go to work. She is then waiting outside my door when I get up to leave and says: "I think I have a problem with it". I say, "okay". What else am I supposed to say? Then I leave because one, I am trying to escape, and two, I need to get to work. Anyway, I don't see her for a few days because I'm in a coma as a result of the weekend and so today, being Wednesday, I speak to her almost-boyfriend (who if it was not for me, they more than likely would still not have had sex yet) and ask if she has gotten over it yet. He says, "no". And now I know fo shiz that there is something really up with the situation.
So today, about an hour ago, she says she is going to move out if we are to stay "friendly". I reply, immediately, "Okay sounds good".
Three words: NOT WORTH IT.
(in Sean's words. Thank goodness you did not sign a lease together)
(in Sean's other words, he thinks I might be a man, literally)
(in Kristen's words, make sure you are there, when she moves out)
(in Sean's other words, he thinks I might be a man, literally)
(in Kristen's words, make sure you are there, when she moves out)
No comments:
Post a Comment