Nice to catch up after all these years (8 now)
What have you been doing. Have you finished Uni? Where are you working? What as?
I gather that you are going to London soon. When? For how long? Have a good trip.
I see that you have changed your profile picture since yesterday.
I much prefer the current one. The absence of dark glasses shows the sparkle in your eyes and its amazing how much better a person looks with a smile on their face. You say that you like people who smile. So do I. My local shopping centre is running a competition at the moment "Smile with Centro" Its a photography competition where you are supposed to submit photos of people smiling. On the doors of the shopping centre they have a list of items banned from the centre and top of the list is cameras. Makes me smile.
I notice that you are currently trying to figure out how to live. I've been trying to figure it out for over 60 years and haven't succeeded. If you find the secret, let me know.
Hopefully we will catch up face-to-face in the not too distant future.
Wishing you all the things that make you happy.
Your weird ex-year-adviser
Chris Moynham
It is totally amazing that someone who must be nearing 70 years of age is on Facebook and finding the students he mentored for six years on there and sending them messages! Wow.
One of the strange things about growing up is that all the people you looked up to at school who you looked up to, or who were important... you realise now that they have their faults too.
No comments:
Post a Comment