1. I kissed the Spanish guy next door. He is 29 and just as cute as last time. We went for a drink. He has a girlfriend of 6 years who is living in Madrid. Why do I meet people like this?
2. We went to the Paddington Inn. Did you know they have a DANCE FLOOR? All the old kids who still want to play go there. Weird. At one point, we did a "daisy chain". That's 2 shots of something and a juice shot at the end. Yes, it was actually THE END.
3. I met two randoms at World Bar. They asked me for a threesome. Hilarity... until they followed me home. And then after I came home the second time, they buzzed my door?! WTF?!!!
4. My mum has discovered my presence on the world wide webbings of bloggering and this blog is now in hide mode until I think of a new strategy. Currently considering a new name for me.
5. Tonight, I'm going to Nicola's 30th at Will and Toby's. Am I getting old? I am going to 30th birthday parties now. I think my metabolism must be getting slower. Tomorrow, I'm going to Adam's 28th? birthday party at Ching-a-lings. Should be fun I guess. Swimming this afternoon and dinner at 6 with mum and dad.
6. I sent a love text to boy from the pub who I am secretly in lust with. It went something like this:
"Hi [insert name here]. If you didn't already know, I'm in love with at least the idea of you. I feel like I'm 13 and a crackhead. Ella"
Yes. I feel like I'm 13 and a crackhead. I need to get a life.
No comments:
Post a Comment