Tuesday, October 6, 2009

love Camilla and Marc, Zimmerman and Ksubi...


a lot of beers for 3 people


killer shoes

like my t-shirt tan?

Forbes and Burton pit stop - it was supposed to be 19 degrees and rain... and then this is what it looked like.





I waited 30 minutes to pick up a parcel from the post office. Not cool.

I bought No Frills rolled oats. And was trying to put it into a container and then an explosion occurred. See. And naturally, I went straight for the camera.


nice work Quinn

these are my new foodie revelation

surprised?! :-) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Pretty. I like the IRON in the background! great use of props.

I am going to put it on the record, that I take issue with that blue couch. As you can see I have refused to upload any photo with the blue couch in it.

No comments: