Friday, October 30, 2009

Last (text) post. I'll post some holiday pics when I get the chance. xx

How do I feel? Eh. I feel like I'm over this self indulgent blog and that that is a good thing. I'm at the end of this road and I'm moving elsewhere. Goodbye. Thanks for coming by here. For those of you who care, I'm off to London this Wednesday. I'm there for about two weeks then we've got a crew going to Bruges in Belgium for the weekend (some beer festival? - don't care, for me it's about the people... yay!). It will be fun and a party fo shiz. Then to Berlin and back to London for the Awesome Pameroo's birthday and then back via Tokyo to Sydney. That's if I decide to come back at all... I'm kind of thinking that I need a break. Read the blog sitch below and you'll get the drift. For the record, I still like that guy and still don't have my Wayfarers back. I am trying to move on. I'm lame.

Halloween last year was when it all started falling apart for me so I'm kind of trying to erase my memory... and it's been a whole fucking year - that isn't cool at all.

1 comment:

maiks said...

do come back (to sydney I mean)! i hope!
not that im there, but sydney feels closer than Europe..
x