About 2 months ago now, I applied for a job as a museum guide at the Museum of Sydney.
Result - I did not hear back.
I sent off my CV and cover letter to Kit Cosmetics. They were hiring a week ago and now they aren't. They said they have a policy which stops them from keeping my CV and cover letter on file.
Today, I sent off my CV and cover letter to Bonza Bike Tours. I'd love to work there. Crossing my fingers.
I have put my name down to volunteer at the Sydney Festival in the hope that I can score a free ticket or two.
I have also called the Griffin Theatre Company to see if they need any volunteers. They have some "launch" coming up soon which they said they might need help with.
I might also look to work at some of the music festivals this coming summer so I can at least be outdoors.
What else... I am looking at the jobs at Twitter and Facebook. I'd love to work for them I think. This is my ultimate job. I wouldn't mind moving to San Francisco actually. I wouldn't mind working at the ABC. Am I delusional? naive? probably.
Participating in clinical trials is also a good way of earning money... like that brain scan I did at the Royal North Shore Hospital of fuck ups.
I am going on a road riding bike course on Saturday. Exciting.
I need something that pays. I want to buy books and clothes and pay rent and I don't like my shrinking bank balance.
No comments:
Post a Comment