2 years and still searching for job nirvana
I think everyone is supposed to be somewhat inspiring, because we are all different.. it's just that some people appear to be more inspiring than others, depending on what stage in your life you are at...maybe?
Hey you're right - even the people I think I don't want to be like, that's inspiring too. I'm inspired to be different to them. :-)
aww shucks! Thanks Ella! I had no idea I had such an impact on your life! :P
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I think everyone is supposed to be somewhat inspiring, because we are all different.. it's just that some people appear to be more inspiring than others, depending on what stage in your life you are at...
maybe?
Hey you're right - even the people I think I don't want to be like, that's inspiring too. I'm inspired to be different to them. :-)
aww shucks! Thanks Ella! I had no idea I had such an impact on your life! :P
Post a Comment