I haven't seen my dad since before I lost my job - 3 or 4 months ago now? He's been overseas for quite a while - time has flown by.
This is scary. I am scared on a few levels right now. Mostly scared because I'm not sure what he will have to say to me. It's usually weird at best. My relationship with my dad is volatile. I'm volatile. He's volatile. Together, it sometimes erupts into some horrible argument.
My mum and dad are visiting me today. We are going for a family walk down at the park which will be nice. Will he be disappointed with me? Angry? Sad for me? I wonder... maybe he will have some amazingly wise words for me. Maybe he will tell me to get a job? Writing this post is stressing me out and making me tear up. Sheez. Okay. Back to reading book. In retrospect, this was a bad time to post. Bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment