Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Sniff

Boiled fat free soy milk in a pot. Added cinnamon and some brown sugar. Delicious.

Last night went to Rise in Darlinghurst for Adrian's 35th birthday. $45 degustation. Fusion Japanese cuisine. Delicious and they serve good ume shu (plum wine).

A record of what I did today so that I know I'm not just bludging...
1. Lunch with Andrew at Clippers in Glebe - they do a good chicken salad.
2. Spray painted some bats on a white t-shirt and bought PVC glue from Kmart (reporting on my life is uber dull right now)
3. Afternoon tea with Xavier at Bill and Toni's (yay!)
4. Picked up Sean's half marathon tag from Circular Quay and avoided a parking fine - praise someone
5. Had sushi and visited Sean's new apartment. It's huge. Or, maybe my place is tiny.
6. My mum asked if I had been doing any exercise of late. I've been back from holidays for 2 days. I guess this means she thinks I've put on weight. F*.

Overall - my friends are starting to properly consider buying homes and some are getting pregnant and not terminating it. I can feel the tide of mature actions rolling in. This is no good for me. I feel very young (still). The longer I am out of the workforce, the more I don't want to join it.

No comments: